Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Saturday we went to my Moms house and ate dinner and swam in the pool. We took Sylvester in with us, his first time in the pool and he seemed to enjoy it. We didn't have any safety gear so we didn't keep him in long but he loved splashing in the water. It was a bit chilly, though.

Sunday we went to see my Dad and went to the flea market right up from his house. I got two sewing baskets for $3! I'm going to replace the liner in one of them, it's pretty old looking and awfully stained. I was hoping I could just clean the fabric up, but I'm not sure.

We also got 4 hanging Ivy plants for our front yard. I have three places to hang them on the porch and then one other on a hook next to the bird feeder.

After we got home from Dad's we took a dip in our pool and it was like warm bath water! Sly went out and got Sylvester a vest and a floaty. The vest he didn't feel comfortable in, I think it was pushing up on his chin, but he loved the floaty. I think I'm going to love having a pool in our backyard. I'm impressed with the little pool we got, it went up fairly easily and fit three adults and Sylvester in it with room to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment