Monday, January 27, 2014

Menu Monday

Stove Top Granola from Allrecipes.com
So, we're looking forward to some pretty nasty weather this week. We *might* get 2-4 inches of snow and 1/4-1/2 inch of ice. Before you start to laugh, that's really weird for us. ;) I'm mostly worried about the power going out due to downed power lines, that will make for a couple of nasty nights. I'm glad we got our propane tanks filled!

Anyway, I wanted to mention that you might wonder why we eat so much of x, y or z and it's mostly because we buy a lot of food in bulk (thank you, Sams). So, if we buy crescent rolls, for example, we buy a pack of six which means we will eat them a few times over the course of two weeks. Same goes for chicken breast, eggs, etc. We're having cubed steak this week, and probably next too, because it was on sale for $2.99lb so we bought all they had. Haha. 

Y'all have a safe week. I hope we don't freeze! I live on the coast so I don't have to deal with weather like this. WTH? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment