Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Shaker Style Throw




















This is a crochet blanket that I made Dad and Elaine for Christmas 2013. It turned out much better than I expected, I was modifying a pattern and that's not something I had ever done with a crochet pattern before. I ended up doing 12 columns by 16 rows and 5" squares so it came out to be a queen size throw instead of a lap blanket. I didn't actually finish it until January 3rd, I think, but thankfully they were understanding. I let them see the in-progress blanket at Christmas, hehe. 

It was tough to part with this one, it was so heavy and soft. I absolutely love it. Sly did too, he kept saying they couldn't have it, lol. 

Here's a link to the original pattern - Shaker Style Throw.
Here's a link to my Ravelry project page.

No comments:

Post a Comment