Saturday, January 21, 2012

Menu Monday


Imagine Credit

Monday:
Shepherds Pie
Tuesday:
Homemade Pizza
Wednesday:
Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
Thursday:
Going to GA to see Dad.
Friday:
Taco Casserole
Saturday:
Left Overs
Sunday:
Hamburger Helper


The Banana Muffins from last week were fantastic! They were simple to make, they turned out delicious looking, and the cinnamon sugar on top was a great touch. 


This week we're our new recipe is the Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli. I'm hoping the beef turns out good enough for Sly to eat just that, because he doesn't eat cooked broccoli or rice. Donald and I on the other hand will devour all the above in mass quantity. Really looking forward to trying this one!

2 comments:

  1. What did you think about the Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli? I made it last night. GROSS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you didn't like it! It got ok reviews around here. I mostly ate the broccoli (which is what I always do), but my brother really enjoyed it. I'm not sure Sly even ate any of it, tbh.

      Delete