Monday, January 23, 2012

Tiny Twist Mitts

Sylvester found Sly's gloves in the garage this past week and quickly fell in love with wearing them. I decided to make him a pair of his own, so Sly could have his back to use.
I found a lovely and quick pattern on Ravelry called Tiny Twist Mitts by Jessica Allram.
Each mitten took me about 2 hours to knit while watching TV, so I imagine it would take a good knitter about 45 minutes to an hour to make each one. There's more information about the yarn I used on my project page.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for trying out the pattern! They are superbly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out super cute! I'm making a pair of these this weekend for a friends little tot's birthday. :) Loving how they are turning out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! I need to make him a new pair of this winter. They work up quick, don't they?

      Delete