Friday, August 5, 2011

Morning Room update

I don't think I ever posted about the benches that Sly built in the morning room, as I was hoping he'd start his own blog about his wood working. But I finally got cushions made for them, almost a year later, so we can sit in here now without shifting around every 2 seconds.

Here's the benches he built:
After he was done, they have awesome detailing on the front and we painted them white.

Here's the finished product, with cushions:


I made the cushions using the tutorial from The Purl Bee - Linen Stacking Pillows. I did mine a little different, but very minor differences. Her tutorial, and blog in general, is excellent!

P.S. I found her tutorial on Pinterest.com - my username is LadyMienna, I'd love to see what you have pinned!

No comments:

Post a Comment