Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Offset Cobblestone Back Scrubber


Offset Cobblestone Back Scrubber
Materials:
Sugar and Cream Cotton
Size K hook
Blunt needle

Body:
Chain 36 stitches
Row 1: 1 SC in second chain from hook and in each across (35 stitches)
Row 2 & 4: Chain 1 (counts as first SC), turn. 1 SC in the first ST *1 TR in the next ST. SC in next ST.* Repeat across. (35 stitches)
Row 3, 5, 7 & 9: Chain 1, turn. SC in each ST across.
Row 6 & 8: Chain 1, turn. 1 SC in each of the first 2 stitches, *1 TR in the next ST. SC in next ST.* Repeat across. (35 stitches)
SC around border, tie off.

Handles:
Join yarn one stitch from short edge, chain 35 stitches, slip stitch one stitch from end of row, tie off. Repeat for other side.  

Please email me if you have any questions or if you find any errors! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This pattern is great for a beginner like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love this pattern! Made my first one in under an hour for my mom. She loved it! Here is a picture of the one I made: http://noelwright.blogspot.com/2012/12/crocheted-back-scrubber.html

    ReplyDelete