Monday, January 20, 2014

Menu Monday

Pita Pizza from Allrecipes.com
This is our "long" week of work so I put simple things on the menu. If I do put more complex things I usually end up ditching them for easy, so I figured I'd skip that step and just do easy stuff. I've also been eating a lot of steamed carrots, I got them cheap last week so that's been a staple.

I'm interested to try this macaroni. Sylvester is a total Mac n Cheese addict. I use Annie's boxed stuff right now but I'd rather be able to make it whenever I want with simple ingredients.

I've been watching my calories lately and losing some weight but this last week I have been craving junk food like crazy! I'm not really sure what to do to curb the cravings but I've got to find something. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment