Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Menu Monday

*** Sorry this is a day late, I hit save and not publish! DUH! ***

Monday:
Baked Slow Cooker Chicken
Italian Mashed Potatoes
Salad
Corn
Tuesday:
Frito Pie
Wednesday:
Left Overs (or baked ziti if there aren't any left overs)
Thursday:
Baked Ziti
Friday:
Slow Cooker Hearty Beef Chili
Saturday:
French Bread Pizza
Sunday:
Left Overs


Since I'm already a day late I might as well give my review on Monday nights dinner. The Italian mashed potatoes were great! I did leave off the vegetable broth and used a bit of butter instead. Sly likes creamy mashed potatoes, figured that would be better. Instead of injected seasoning or marinade into the chicken this time, I rubbed it down with the same herbs I used in the mashed potatoes and it was a huge hit, there's barely any left overs from a 5lb chicken. Granted, we fed 7 people, but the glory of that is the whole meal cost about $6 bucks. Not $6 per person, $6 total

No comments:

Post a Comment