Sunday, January 8, 2012

The First Seven

January 8th, 2012 - High Temp 76 with a slight breeze.
We're already a week into 2012 and it has been wonderful. The weather is beautiful, my husband has been home, Sylvester has been an angel despite teething (ugh. molars) and I'm just generally feeling incredibly lucky.

I've completed a seven ridges for my Sky Scarf so far, I love how this project gets me to really take note of the weather. It has been wonderful weather here, and we've been living it up because I know it will get cold next week!

The awesome wraps up the side of the scarf, love this.

2 comments:

  1. It's looking so beautiful, Holly!!

    If I did a scarf, so much of it would be grey. Good thing I love the "Wet Coast"! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine will have huge patches of grey come summer time! But I am thankful that it's not like that all the time. After a few days of grey I start to get cranky. ;)

      Delete