Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Finis!

I finished the mittens and hat I was making for Tim's Mom! WoohooooO!!!! I enjoyed making them but I'm so glad I'm done. I don't do well when I "have" to finish something, it kind of takes the fun out of it for me. I think they came out great, I'm proud. I really, really like the hat, I might make one for myself some day. Here's a quick picture.


We're doing Christmas with my Mom today, I'm super excited! I think Sly's going to be really, really happy with his stuff. I'll post pictures of the stuff I get tomorrow night or the next day. :) I go back to work on Friday, I'm both excited and sad. I'm excited to have something other then sitting around the house to do, but I'm going to miss my little man like nothing else in this world. I'm glad I'm only going back at 8 hour shifts! I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that, much less 12-14 hour shifts. Anyway, it's after midnight and I need to get a tleast a few hours of sleep, got lots of cooking/shopping/entertaining to do tomorrow (today).

No comments:

Post a Comment