Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!!

We had a great Christmas and very fun New Years Eve party. I got lots of awesome stuff for Christmas, I got lots of good books and a full set (size 1-15) of 16" circular knitting needles, DPN's and Straights! I got Illustrated Patch Work Crochet, Design It Yourself Clothes, The Backyard Homestead, Interweave Presents Crocheted Gifts, Toe-Up 2-At-A-Time Socks and Prairie Girls Guide To Life. I also got the Icecream Maker attachment for my Kitchen Aid Mixer.
I also bought myself the Maxon Dixon knitting books and the Bavarian Crochet book. Sly and I set an amount we could spend on stuff we got after xmas on ourselves and that was kind of nice. We got most of what we wanted, but it's nice to fill out the rest. 

I started back to work Friday the 31st and I so don't want to be there. I hate being away from Sylvester, and I hate my job. I think the doctor I work for has totally fallen off his rocker and it's making working there a living hell for everyone. Sunday I was almost in tears, I had forgotten bottles to pump, so I was hurting really bad with engorgement, doc was in an awful mood and so was Sly, because he'd been there an hour and fifteen minutes late the night before. But hopefully next week will be a better weekend! My Dad will be here to watch Sylvester, and I hope that goes well. Mom had a good time this last weekend, though I think it was tiring for her. 

The only project I'm working on is a hat for Donald and I'm almost done with the increasing, so that should go pretty quickly from here. I'm also going to paint and make the art for Sylvesters wall I want to make. It's hard to describe so I'll have to wait to show a picture, hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment