Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving and Crocheting

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We went shopping at midnight to get some cheapo stuff on Black Friday, we do this most years. I really enjoy it and I think it's an exhausting and wonderful ending to a wonderful day. We had family over, and Sly's family even came over. We got some pictures of Little Sly on Thanksgiving (link to pictures) day but Mom and Danny stayed with him that night while we went shopping. Here's a couple just for easy viewing and because I love them. :D

It was Danny's Birthday too! Happy Birthday!
 I also finished a dishcloth a few days ago. It's about the only thing I've actually finished... I've been doing a lot of reading and got some books from the library. I also got my first paid knitting job! WOohooO! I'm using the Urban Necessities (Ravelry link, if you'd rather see it there) pattern and Knit Picks Andean Silk yarn.



On another note, Courtney gave me her Cricut Create! How awesome is that?!?! I'm so excited, I ordered a couple cartridges today off Ebay and I got a couple on Black Friday from Wal-Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment