Thursday, September 30, 2010

Puppy Hat

I went to the OB's office today, I'm still not dilated about 1.5cm, but I am 70% effaced. She's hoping for 3cm next week, but she also said she wouldn't be surprised if I went a week over due. I found out some good news about visitors while I'm in labor, they don't care how many people there are, as long as they're not obnoxious. :) That means I don't have to have people in and out of the room all the time or pick only a few people to be there. My OB said I needed to start drnking Red Raspberry Tea, so I'm going to go make myself a cup now.

I made this hat for my baby. I think it's a little bit big for an infant but I'm sure he'll get a chance to wear it before it gets warm again. I made it using THIS pattern and Caron SS in the color "bone." I'm going to make another pair of scratchless mittens to go with this hat, I'm going to start on those tonight. Here's a few pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment