Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Last day of work

My last day of work was Sunday (but I went in Monday to cover a little while in the morning). I'm not exactly sure if I'm happy or sad about it. I've got enough PTO to be out for 6 weeks, but Sly wants me to stay out 8 total. If I get the PTO donation I might stay out longer then that.

I'm going to be doing a lot of "stuff" to fill my time until the baby comes. I've got a few patterns picked out that I really want to do for the baby. But I'm also looking at taking some of the free time and making some stuff to sell, just to see if it really would sell. I've got both knit and crchet patterns picked out, here's a few of 'em.

Ravelry links:
Blanket Bob
Baby Ball (I've seen this pattern a few different places, they're all pretty much the same. I want to make mine a little different and probably out of Black and White only.
Saartjes Bootees (I love the buttons on it)

Blogs:
Down Cloverlaine (Awesome, awesome bib patterns)
With a Tangled Skein (Love the no scratch mittens and hats)

There's a few links. I've also made a couple patterns for dish scrubbies and things like that, that I want to make more of to sell. I need to find my pattern book (MIA since moving) and get them up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment