Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sick, sick, sick.

So, I've been sick since about Sunday, started out with a mild sore throat and now it's full blown sore throat, runny nose, headache, feel like I've been beat. But this too shall pass! I haven't done much of anything but the repeat U/S and OB/GYN appointment because of it, though. I haven't done any scrapbooking, knitting, crocheting or anything else. We did go to the grocery store and some other stuff but that's been about all I can manage right now.

We had our repeat ultrasound this week, and he still wouldn't give us a good picture of his face! He's a stubborn little thing! We got some very cute pictures of his feet and he finally showed us "the goods." We're going back next week to try one more time, hopefully he'll give us some cute smiles. We scheduled it for later in the day, since he doesn't seem to be very active in the morning and I'm going to drink a gallon of fluid the day before and then some caffeine/juice the day of. Here's the picture of his feet we got:

No comments:

Post a Comment