Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quick update

Just want to post a quick update before bed. I'm still sick, sadly. Finished my antibiotic today, so I'm assuming it's not bacterial. But I did finish one scrapbook page, completed another one and made 3 thank you cards for gifts sent for the baby. I think they came out great, and I'm going to send them off tomorrow.

We had our last repeat ultrasound this week, and our little one still had his hands covering his face. He was moving around plenty, but he'd drop one hand and raise the other. I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get any really good pictures of his face but we'll see him in a couple months, so I can wait! Sly's Mom bought us a crib, Cassie has sent us a baby wrap to carry him around in and my grandmother sent us clothes. I'm getting more and more excited by the day. I'd say I can't wait to meet him, but my biggest fear is going into labor early, so I hope I don't meet him until he's ready (at 40 weeks).

We also applied for our marriage license today. We'll go pick it up tomorrow and make an appointment with the court house to get married on Friday the 20th. Sly and I both commented on how "short" the lady was when we went in there. She acted more like we were applying to kill someone, over applying to get married. And to top it off, we had to go to the coroners office to apply! Aaawwwkkward.