Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu Monday

Mashed Potatoes from Allrecipes.com
Grilled Chicken and Herbs
Red Skin Mashed Potatoes (new)
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Crescent Pizza Rolls

With me trying to lose weight we've also been doing things like cold cuts sandwiches for lunch (high protein), which is actually what we're having for dinner tonight. Eating a lot of eggs for breakfast, chicken for dinner, etc. I need to get back into the habit of eating a salad with lunch or dinner or just replacing lunch/dinner with a salad. I'm going to look into making my own salad dressing, that should be interesting to say the least. ;)

Sorry about not having a menu last week. I made one up but never got around to posting it. Finals next weeks and then I'm done with school! Huzzah! The next two weeks can't go fast enough. I'll try to post the menu this week some time, we tried a couple new recipes, one of which I think will become a fast favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment