Monday, January 21, 2013

An easy week...

I didn't have to plan any food for Saturday or Sunday, so this week was pretty easy. :)
Slow Cooker "baked" chicken from Allrecipes.com
Recipe for this week:
"Baked" Slow Cooker Chicken
Baked Chicken Nuggets
Pepperoni Crescent Rolls

I tried the Crockpot Pineapple Chicken this week and the flavor is great but I let it cook a bit too long and it dried out. I will definitely be making this again, the prep couldn't have been easier, I didn't even thaw the chicken. 

I probably won't make it this week but next I want to try to make Crockpot Yogurt. I'll try this Yogurt recipe from the Crockpot365 (I love her site!!) blog was suggested to me, so I'll give that a try with a couple changes (also recommended), I'll use 2% milk because it's what we normally get and I'll add half a cup of dry milk for thickness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment