Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday! AHHH!

Linguine with Garlicky Breadcrumbs - Doesn't that look delicious?!
Our recipes this week:
Linguine with Garlicky Breadcrumbs
Shredded Chicken Tacos

And then we're going to do Christmas with my Dad on Saturday and we'll use these:
Sweet Potato Casserole
Crockpot Ham
And if I can: Crockpot Rosemary Bread
We'll also have some stuffing but I make that pretty much as the box says, only I use chicken broth instead of water and add sausage.


Monday kind of snuck up on me this week. I'm not sure how it happened since we watched Sunday football all day yesterday, but who would have thought Monday came after a Sunday?? Weird, I know.

Sly is sick and it's all cloudy and rainy. Going to get out and get groceries before it starts to pour. Sly and S are both napping, so they won't miss me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment