Monday, December 17, 2012

Menu Monday

Beef and Vegetable Stew from Allrecipes.com

Our recipes this week:
Beef and Vegetable Stew
Ranch Cheddar Chicken
Pepperoni Rolls*

I used to use string cheese for the pepperoni rolls but just mozzarella is much cheaper and tastes just as good. 

I have been eyeballing the Ranch Cheddar Chicken for a while. We've made this Parmesan Chicken recipe several times and it's great, the Ranch Chicken is very similar so I'm assuming it will be good. 

I'm also going to make hamburger helper and breakfast (for dinner) this week. I'm trying to keep the left overs to a minimum, since we'll be cooking and eating those all next week too. 

2 comments:

  1. We're having bike ziti tonight thanks to you. I assembled it yesterday and will just pull it out of the fridge to oven tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it! That's actually what we're having tonight too. Love the stuff, it reheats so well too.

      Delete