Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Button Band Hat

Day before yesterday I saw this pattern on Ravelry and decided I'd make one (or two). This has got to be the quickest hat I've ever knit. It's done with a size 6 (bulky) yarn and I ended up using size 15 needles. Here's a full view of the finished hat.
Hat modeled by Sylvester.
I was going to start on the pink one last night but I decided to paint my nails instead. I used the China Glaze Hunger Games collection in Harvest Moon. (also the title of my favorite video game series.)

The Amazon picture doesn't do this polish justice, at all. It's probably the prettiest gold polish I've ever seen. And Amazon's price on this polish is great! I wear Fast Track from the same collection for a few days too, Sly really liked that one. 
Can't beat that price either! $1.95? That half of what I paid for it and it was on sale when I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment