Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Monday

Picture from Banana Crumb Muffins on Allrecipes.com
Monday:
Banana Crumb Muffins
Tuesday:
Chicken Ranch Wraps
Wednesday:
Lasagna
Thursday:
Egg Salad
Friday:
Frito Pie
Saturday:
Baked Chicken Nuggets
Sunday:
Left Overs


I noticed I've been going back and using a lot of the same recipes, which isn't a bad thing, but I'm going to try to get in at least one new recipe a week from now on. Keep things a little exciting! ;)


Monday is our new recipe this week, Sly and I both love muffins (and I'm sure Sylvester will too), so I'm excited about this recipe. We've got some bananas that are almost over ripe, which are perfect for baking with!


Question of the week: What's one kitchen gadget you couldn't live without? Excellent hot pad? Toaster oven? Bread machine? Garlic press? Let's hear it!

2 comments:

  1. My griddle.

    I have an electric stove with those raised coils, so it doesn't heat too evenly. Plus, there's only so many pancakes you can make in one frying pan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think mine might be our toaster oven (excluding the coffee maker, of course;), we use it on a daily basis. It uses a lot less electricity then heating up the big oven, which is most of the reason we use it.

      Delete