Friday, December 16, 2011

Did you know...

This was supposed to be a crafting blog too? I think I'd forgotten. Whoops! It's been a while since I posted anything crafty, so I'll do a picture post tonight.
Wire work rings
Wire work Christmas ornaments, earrings and rings
Paracord bracelets

Ribbon Christmas tree
 I saw so many of these on Pinterest I had to make one. Mine doesn't look that great, but from afar it looks good!
Christmas Wreath
We bought a ton of Christmas decorations after Christmas last year, because we didn't get a chance to decorate, so I made this wreath from left over stuff. 


If you've made it this far I'll let you know that I am holding out on you, but the rest of the pictures I have I want to go into more detail about so I'll save those for a later post. Thanks for stopping by! If you like something, leave a comment and let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment