Friday, July 1, 2011

Homemade Pizza + Macrame

Sly and I have been trying to eat at home more, to save a bit of money, and tonight I decided to make some pizza. It didn't turn out to be cheaper, as we had to buy pizza pans, but we have them now! I think they came out pretty well, next time I will add more pepperoni, there was only like one slice per piece of pizza, whoops!

The box said if you like deep dish pizza to use a 13x9 pan, so we gave it a try, along with a pizza pan. We liked the "deep dish" pizza more then the pizza pan. Next time I will make my own dough and not fear letting it rise!


Before Mom and I made soap yesterday I decided to make a macrame bracelet. I love doing macrame, it's almost instant gratification. This is a alternating half hitch with two different color hemps, which makes a zipper look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment