Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm on the hunt...

For the perfect cloth diaper. I have a couple bumGenius, they're great for my super soaker, they last through a whole nap. I have a couple Blueberry Diapers too, I like them as much or more then the bumGenius diapers, they're easy to stuff and super soft. Personally, I much prefer to use a separate diaper and cover, because I think they're better at containing leaks, but Sly isn't a big fan of these because they're not easy. So, I am trying to find a GroVia diaper on the cheap, so I can try them out. I haven't bought any "new" diapers yet (other then the wonderful WAHM, Lefty33, that I bought some test diapers from) and I don't plan to. I don't see any reason to buy new ones when I can get gently used ones for half or less then new diapers. Any suggestions for good diapers?

No comments:

Post a Comment