Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm having one of those days.

The last two days have been really rough. Sylvester hasn't slept well at night, hasn't slept for more then 30  minutes at a time during the day and has been incredibly clingy and needy. And tonight was the pinnacle of it all, he screamed and screamed and screamed some more. He was in tears, I was in tears. He's now sleeping on our bed, not real sure how we're going to get him into his own bed but I'll burn that bridge when I get to it. I'm so happy to have some peace and quiet right now, I'll take it.

On a lighter note, since Sylvester hasn't slept much today, I decided I'd get some cute pictures.
Sylvester's socks and undies match!
GrandDanny feeding Sylvester sweet peas

Look at those dark circles.
"Mom says it's bath time, I say it's play time!"
I started sewing on the Comfy Sleep Set from Stitch magazine today. I got the back and front pieces together at the shoulders and the sleeves pinned and ready to be sewn. -- Oh no! I was looking for links for this post and look what I found! A Summer version of the Comfy Sleep Set!

No comments:

Post a Comment