Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 7: Your knitting and crochet time.

Todays post is going to be short and sweet. I pretty much only knit at my desk. I used to knit when I was sitting at the doctors office, but thankfully those many fits a month are long gone. When I was pregnant I would read while waiting in the OB's office, I felt like I needed to read every kids book there was to read for some reason. These days me and my project bag sit behind my desk or on the love seat downstairs. Hopefully this summer I'll get to do some knitting in our backyard! 

I finished my other March Christmas ornament yesterday, I believe, it might have been the day before. Here he is! 
He was supposed to be in reds/browns but I didn't have anything pretty on hand, so I decided to do him in blues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment