Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 4: Where are they now?


So I picked a project that is on my list to finish this year as part of my 111 projects, it doesn't really fit completely with today topic, but I've been thinking a lot about it. It's my Monks Satchel. I started this project in 2006. Holy crud! I knew I'd had it going for a while now, but 5 years??? Ok, 4.5 years, but still! These aren't my favorite colors in the world, but Sly picked them out, so how could I say no? He so rarely gets involved with any project I do, I had to use what he suggested. Here's a few pictures of my Monks Satchel -

Lovely MardiGras colors! All that is left to do is finish the back panel/front flap. 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I remember when we started thesse together on Knittinghelp.com! Mine is also sitting in a drawer. Untouched. I should get it back out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm going to pull mine out Monday and start working on it, I think.

    ReplyDelete