Saturday, February 26, 2011

Why?

Why is it so hard for me to blog on the weekends? I get off work with plenty of "spare" time. I just find it difficult to sit down and write a post, I'm more in the mood to surf patterns on Ravelry or read other peoples blogs, hehe.

I made a pot roast this morning, that finished tonight and it turned out really good. It still amazes me when I make something that turns out good, what can I say? It's the little things in life, I guess. We're bringing it to work tomorrow for lunch. I also made some hotdogs and chicken for lunch this weekend. Sly works 10 hours a day (down from 14, yay!) so he eats two "lunches" while at work.

I also ordered some 40 inch circular needles so I can make some socks from the patterns that come in Toe-Up 2-at-a-Time Socks. I also have 2-at-a-Time Socks, but there's a KAL for the Toe-Up version on Ravelry, so I'm going to give that a try while I have other delightful women to ask to help me! When I made my Amazon order I also bought Learn To Do Tunisian Stitches (and some cases to store my knitting needles in that I got for Christmas). We'll see how it is! I'll write a review when I finally get it and get a chance to try it out.




I hope the Amazon links don't bother you but I will make money if anyone buys those books through my links, and as I'm trying to stay home full time with my Son, I'm not turning down anyway to make a little extra *cashola.


* Technical term for cash, money, green, etc. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment