Sunday, February 27, 2011

EBooks...

So, as you know, my Dad and Donald got me a Nook for my birthday and I'm so loving it! I'm totally addicted to downloading free ebooks. I have only bought 1 book from Fictionwise.

I wanted to share a few sites that I've been visiting pretty often here lately. If you're looking for Romance novels there's Harlequin Books. Every Friday Barnes and Noble does a free book on their blog Unbound. And if you're looking for wallpapers there's Nook Color Wallpapers and Nook-Look.

I'm looking forward to rereading the Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind and J.K. Rowling books. All of which have new books I haven't read, but it's been so long since I've read any of them that I need to reread the whole series. I'll be keeping an eye out for the Jack Whyte novels to become available on ebook, I'll surely be buying those, since it's probably my favorite series of books ever.

I'm pretty disappointed in the utter lack of crafting books that are in this format so far. I'm sure that will change over time, but I'm surprised there aren't more. I can't wait to see more craft books and more magazines! I love me a magazine and I can't wait to see more on my nook.

Here's how my Nook hangs out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment