Friday, February 4, 2011

What day is it again?

Some how I missed a day blogging, I'm not sure what happened but no big deal. I got a lot done yesterday though. I finished a set of facial scrubbies to sell on Etsy, and a Christmas Light Bulb for February.  I'm glad I finally figured out how I want to make the face scrubbies. I've done quite a few "prototypes," first I figured out the right size and then I found a good textured stitch. Here's a picture, any comments/incites welcome.



This is my little Christmas Light Bulb - I wasn't sure how the variegated yarn would look but I like the way it turned out. I wish I had finished it with green, but blue is what I had on hand and I didn't want to buy a whole other skein of cotton for just that little bit of yarn. 


I also got some seriously cute pictures of Sylvester yesterday. I got some adorable ones of him sleeping on his play mat but I also got this one of him holding my cup for me. I was holding it in one hand while I was holding him in the other arm and he just reached out and grabbed the cup in both hands. Too cute, I say! 


We have weighed him over the past couple weeks and apparently he's not gaining weight, but it's hard to tell because we're just getting his stomach under control. The first time we weighed him at 15.5lbs he hadn't pooped in 7 days, when we weighed him the next weekend he weighed 15.6lbs. So, did he not gain any weight or did he just have a lot of waste weight the first week? I'm looking forward to the 4 month check up, excluding the shots, so we can see what he weighs there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment