Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Moms birthday, she's 29 again with a few anniversaries. *winks* We had a good evening, we made black bean soup (love it). I didn't get any pictures though, sadly. I had a god awful headache all night, it broke about the time everyone was going home. I've had a headache on a daily basis for about a week now, I'm not sure what's going on. Bleh, oh well. I think they all had a good time, we had some good laughs.

Sylvester was going through a growth spurt today so he ate every 1.5 hours to 2 hours, so it's been a long day of having my boobs out most of the day. It's so strange that he hasn't "gained" any weight apparently. We weighed him at work and he weighed one ounce more then the week prior. I think my Mom might be right, he hadn't pooped in a week when we weighed him the week before and he'd just pooped when we weighed him this past week. He seems to be chubbier to me, his cheeks are fuller and he's got more of a gut, so I just can't believe he's not gaining.

I got 4 of 6 face scrubbies crocheted for the first set that I want to put on Etsy. I listed my earrings today, I had one very beachy set and one 3 piece set. I hope to finish and list the scrubbies tomorrow and maybe start my blanket or any number of other projects I want to get done. *smiles* No headaches tomorrow I hope!

And just because we can't have a day without a picture, here we go -


No comments:

Post a Comment