Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Visit

My Dad visited this weekend, he watched Sylvester for me while I worked. It was a good weekend, I think. Sylvester didn't sleep well so Sly and I are utterly exhausted. We're looking a bit like zombies these days, wandering through the world not really seeing anything.

We did get some stuff done this weekend, I bought tiles for a project I want to make and Sly bought wood for a project he wants to make. We put in for our time off during his spring break, yay! Dad and Donald bought me a Nook for my b'day, and I'm loving it. I've only bought one book so far, but I've downloaded a bunch of free ones.

I haven't gotten any crafting done this weekend, I've just been hanging out with the family. I also haven't felt much like doing anything but relaxing, my throat is killing me and I'm super congested. Anyway, hopefully I'll have something eventful to write about tomorrow.




2 comments:

  1. How do you like your Nook? I have a kindle and I just realized, you can't load PDF files onto it! I'm BUMMED! I'd love to have my patterns on my kindle to take around with me! How easy would that be to just pull your kindle out in the yarn shop and get the yarn you need for the project? Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving it so far! I wonder if there's a way to convert files to the kindle format so you could have your patterns on there. Hmmm. I can't get over all the free books there are out there! I will definitely be doing a blog post soon about all the awesome places to find books.

    ReplyDelete