Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sylvester update!

He's off oxygen now! He was satting at 98%+ earlier and I hope he's doing just as well tonight. I hate not being able to be with him all the time! He's done with his antibiotics! And he's doing great. He's eating a ton. Sadly more then I'm producing in breast milk, but we're working on that. I'm taking brewers yeast and pumping every 2 hours during the day and 3 hours at night. I'm hoping once he's home it'll be easier to produce as much as he needs!

Update: I just called the nursery and he desatted to 88%-89% but they're moving his pulsox around to see if it's that and not him, because they said his color was great still and he was happy as can be. I hope that's all it is! I don't want him to go back on the oxygen, ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment