Sunday, July 11, 2010

A month?!

Has it really been a month?! I'm sitting here at work, at the front desk because the usual person had to go home on an emergency. I'm bored out of my mind, I'm not used to just sitting down and doing nothing. But, it does feel kind of nice, I'm not usually this awake at this time of night, I'm 11 hours into a 14 hour shift.

The cats all got really sick, they've finally recovered for the most part. We have one cat, Marielle, on eye goop still, but the others are all done. We had 4 out of the 6 on antibiotics, 3 of those were on eye stuff too. They were all being treated prevent for herpes, because they said most stray cats have herpes in their eyes and nose.

The pregnancy is progressing very nicely! My little man is kicking up a storm. I'm going to have a friend take some pictures of me, she does some professional work but mostly hobby type stuff. I go for my 3D ultrasound at the end of this month, I'm excited to see that!

I have to go get a tooth pulled tomorrow morning, which I'm not looking foward to at all, being pregnant. The last tooth I got pulled I was sick as a dog for days and I wasn't preggo then. I threw up for almost two days straight, they said because of the blood. I don't really want to go through that right now, but they're afraid to leave the tooth as it is, so it's got to go.

Alright, that's all I can think of right now but I'm sure there will be more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment