Saturday, June 12, 2010

The house is coming together!

We've got our bedroom set up, curtains up in the bedroom and bathroom. We also have curtains downstairs, and the table and two chairs put together. We've gotten most of the food from the trailer, but we haven't moved the deep freezer yet. We'll do that Monday, I hope. We've got more stuff to move, but it's happening.

The cats are getting more settled, the rabbits see fine with their new home and maybe Ra will get a new cage next week. Here's a couple pictures of the geese we have wandering around, apparently they had babies recently. Speaking of animals, we still have the kitten Sly found. We're litter training him now, which is going fairly well but not awesome. I'd say he uses the cat box 85% of the time, so I watch him pretty closely so if he starts to look or a spot to go to the bathroom I can carry him to the cat box and scratch his paws.
From Drop Box
From Drop Box
From Drop Box

I'll get more pictures soon and I'm going to try to get Sly to take a couple pictures of me now that I'm really starting to show. The baby is kicking up a storm, mostly in the evening hours. Sly finally got to feel him kick the other night, the little "flutters" are starting to turn into knock out, drag out, battles, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment