Thursday, May 6, 2010

Recent crocheted items

I've got no new news about the baby, other then gaining two pounds last week, woohoo! I'm going to weigh in again on Sunday, hopefully I'm regaining some of the weight lost. We have our next appointment on May 20th, which I'm going to try to reschedule to the 18th because we want to hit Ikea and look for furniture on the 19th and 20th.

I've been working on some crochet stuff recently, working out details and patterns. I'm going to try to sell some stuff on Etsy.com, but I'm not looking for big money or anything. On to the pictures!

Crochet bag that's kicking my ass.It's supposed to be a rectangle, I think (the pattern is translated from a japanese chart, so I'm not 100% sure). I'm asking the ladies on Craftster.org to see how there's looked as it was coming along, they already helped me figure out the first two rows, so hopefully they can help me out here!
Nylon for dish scrubbers, this stuff was tough to cut up, I had to get Sly's help to hold, then mark it. It doesn't like to sit still for anything, I clamped it all the clothes pins you see in the back ground. I tied a bunch of the pieces together and wrapped them around an old thing of thread to make it easier to work with.

Cotton and Nylon dish scrubber. I haven't used it yet, but I've heard great things about them.
Little around face scrubber with popcorns. Making this pattern kind of kicked my butt, the first one I made came out too tight on the popcorn row, so it didn't lay at all flat. But I worked it out and I'm happy with the newest one. I'm going to hope both kind of clothes again in better colors, but I had a lot of this natural colored cotton so I'm practicing with that. :)

You can click on all the pictures for a closer look, they're linked to Photobucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment