Friday, April 30, 2010

Free Friday Evening

So I made some stuff! I made myself a replacement turbie twist because mine is falling apart. I used the old one as a pattern and it went together very quickly. The next one I make will be a little bit longer, because my hair kind of bunches up in the end of this one. I also finished up the washcloth I started earlire this week. My goal is to make a few more and start selling them, I'm ready to get rid of some of my stashed yarn and maybe make a few dollars while I'm at it. I'm going to make the most of my free time from school!










You can click on the photo for a larger version on photobucket. :)