Monday, December 30, 2013

Menu Monday

Double Decker Tacos from allrecipes.com
It's the end of the year already! This time of year is always exciting, I love hearing peoples new year resolutions and taking bets on how long the last. I'm not a new years resolutions person, why set myself up for failure? I do like thinking about things I'd like to learn in the next year, though. What books do I want to read? Things I want to finish? I'm a list maker to the core. List make me happy. 

Anyway, there's a couple new recipes this week, the Greek Marinated Chicken and Peanut Butter Pretzel Granola Bars (man, that's a mouthful). I also want to make some more granola but use some kind of flavoring. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year! Stay safe. People seem to get crazy this time of year. :)

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment