Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Recipe: Sausage Balls

I'm glad to be sitting down to finally write up the Sausage Balls recipe. I've been meaning to for a while but normally I'm glad to just get the menu done for the week, haha. So here goes...

Recipe:
Sausage Balls

Ingredients:
3 cups Bisquick
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 pound ground sausage (I use mild, Dad uses hot)

Directions:
Mix above ingredients in order given. I like to use the electric mixer, but if you mix by hand you basically have to kneed it like bread dough. 
It's pretty crumbly but that's exactly how it should be, don't think you need to add water, it's not a dough.
Roll into 1 inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. I love my silicone pan liners. :D
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. They will be golden brown when they're ready, but please make sure the sausage is thoroughly cooked before eating.
I would hope it would go without saying but this is a family recipe, please don't copy it to your blog or print it or anything else. You're more than welcome to link to my page, but under no circumstances can you replicate my recipe without express permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment