Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan

Honey Garlic Chicken from Crockpot365.blogspot.com
Monday:
Left Overs
Tuesday:
Sausage Balls*
Wednesday:
Pizza
Thursday:
Left Overs
Friday:
Honey Garlic Chicken
Saturday:
Grilling Hotdogs/Chicken/Hamburgers (and watching football. ;)
Sunday:
Hamburger Helper

The Parmesan Crusted Chicken was good that I made last week. I'm not a huge fan of Mayo so I wasn't really sure if I'd like it or not. But, it honestly doesn't take like Mayo at all. I think Greek yogurt would be a great substitute to cut down on calories. 

I'm kind of unsatisfied with the grocery list app we were using, so I'm switching to Out Of Milk. I was using Grocery IQ, but I didn't like that I had to sort it by store and it didn't have a way to track what we had in the pantry. How do you do your grocery list? 

*I realized I don't have a recipe for these anywhere. It's one of my Dads (that he got from his Mom) so I'm going to ask if he minds me posting it and then I'll write it up. It's an amazingly easy finger food!

No comments:

Post a Comment