Monday, August 27, 2012

Menu Monday


Left Overs
Tuesday:
Pizza
Wednesday:
Slow-Cooker Hearty Beef Chili
Thursday:
Teriyaki Dump Chicken
Friday:
Left Overs
Saturday:
Tacos
Sunday:
Baked Chicken Nuggets

I think I've mentioned that I use Allrecipes.com for my menu planning and I really like their service, but I don't really like that I can't add meals from other websites. I get recipes off Pinterest often enough to want this feature. So, I'm wondering, do you use a website/program for your meal planning? What do you like or dislike about it? 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I've ever commented but thank you. Thank you for posting your menus. Suddenly I have a very picky eater in the house and she craves variety, I've picked up more than a few ideas to try from you with great success. Thanks from one crazy-busy mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they could help! My husband is pretty picky and sometimes it's difficult to find new things to eat. My son is getting pickier as he gets older, but thankfully he wants the same things as my husband, lol. How old is your daughter?

      Delete