Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Monday: Vacation


Slow Cooker Pork Chops

Monday:
Baked Ziti
Tuesday:
Pizza
Wednesday:
Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Paula Deen's Macaroni and Cheese
Thursday:
Baked Chicken Nuggets
Friday:
Left Overs
Saturday:
Shredded Chicken Tacos
Sunday:
Left Overs


We tried the garlic chicken last week and it was ok. Well, I should say, I thought it was good but Sly didn't like the pieces of garlic on it. I also had a problem with the brown sugar burning at 500F, so I would definitely go to 450 if you're going to give it a try. Otherwise it was a simple and quick recipe.


This week Sly is on vacation all week! Huzzahhh!!! He goes back to work Sunday, so until then I've tried to make some more complex things then I normally would because I'll have the extra hands and time. We're going to give the slow cooker pork chops a try this week. I've never been a fan of pork chops, but Sly adores them, so hopefully these will come out good. And if I can't eat them, I guess I'll have to fill up on Mac n Cheese. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment