Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sky Scarf: Week 6

Um, brrr? Why did it have to get so cold so suddenly? Or at all really, I don't like the cold, it could have stayed away. It was 24 degrees when I woke up this morning, so needless to say, these pictures were taken inside where it's a tad bit warmer.

I'm using a lot more white in this scarf then I thought I would. I guess I never realized how many days we have that there are clouds floating around in the sky. It's not cloudy every day, but more often then not, there's some hanging around. Usually big fluffy white ones!

P.S. You'll also have to excuse the phone picture, my camera finally bit the dust. :'( I got some money for my birthday, so I'll be looking at getting a new one ASAP. I'd love a DSLR but I don't think that will happen, so can anyone suggest a good point and shoot?

No comments:

Post a Comment