Monday, February 6, 2012

New week, new menu.


Shake and Bake Chicken

Monday:
Grilled Cheese (need to get rid of this bread before it goes bad!)
Tuesday:
French Bread Pizza
Wednesday:
Fettuccine Alfredo
Thursday:
Frito Pie
Friday:
Pot Roast
Saturday:
Left Overs
Sunday:
Homemade Shake and Bake Chicken


So the Pot Roast is our new recipe this week. I've made pot roast many times before, but I figured I'd do it a little different this week. This recipe has the veggies already in there, which means two things, one there's less worry about timing and two, it's all done in one pot. I love one pot meals! If I can get over this cold enough by Friday, I want to try to make a carrot cake to go with dinner. Here's to hoping! I'm dying for some carrot cake. ;) 


Anyone have a favorite recipe for carrot cake? Any other favorites? I'd love some new ideas and they don't need to be from the Allrecipes website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment