Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Belated Menu Monday

Sorry I'm a day late! We had a Christmas filled weekend! Whew, glad to take a breather tonight.
Picture taken from Allrecipes.com - Double Decker Tacos
My goal for this week was to not have to go grocery shopping, basically. I am going to be able to use stuff I have at home for every meal, including the finger foods for New Years Eve. I think I'll make a few different kinds of Chex Mix for that night, we have a TON of the cereal from a box we bought at Sams club. 


Monday:
Christmas Dinner with Mom - Merry 3rd Christmas!
Tuesday:
Grilled Cheese
Wednesday:
Family Night / Left Over Christmas Dinner
Thursday:
Double Decker Tacos
Friday:
Four Square Family Pizza
Saturday:
New Years Eve
Pumpkin Chex Mix
Chex Apple Pie Snack Mix
Sunday:
Baked Ziti

No comments:

Post a Comment