Friday, November 18, 2011

What Motivates You?

This is what motivates me -
He wanted to wear his shoes this morning, and he hates his shoes, so I put them on him after he brought them to me for the third time. He's not very good at walking in hard soled shoes yet, and he tripped in the living room and hit his head on the side of the coffee table. He managed to split the skin right by his eye, if he had hit any closer to his eye it would have been a trip to the doctors office for him!

But despite this case being in shoes, I'd been planning to put puffy painton his sleepers because the footed ones are always so slick. And living on a concrete slab house, the falls are hard.
Here's a couple before and after photos. I hope it helps with the sliding around on the kitchen floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment