Sunday, October 9, 2011

Garage Sale

Mom and I went to some garage sales yesterday and Sylvester made out like a BANDIT! I think we only spent $35 and we got a stroller, play kitchen, five or six books and a ton of fall/winter clothes.
Mom also got a few books for herself and some yarn and material, which is included in the $35.

I had no idea that people even did them on Friday's, but most of the ones we stopped at people said they sold the big items the day before. I was hoping to find an entertainment center for behind our couch to hold games and what not in, but I didn't see much of anything. Maybe next time we'll go Friday instead of Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I never understood the whole Friday thing either, weekends just make so much more sense to me, but around here most garage sales are Fri. & Sat. too. I guess that way the person holding the garage sale gets part of a weekend too? Whatever the case, looks like you did well :)

    ReplyDelete