Monday, October 17, 2011

Exhaustive Monday

Alright, I've already gone off track for this week. We were supposed to have cube steak and sweet potato souffle tonight, and neither Sly or I felt like it, so we had easy and lazy stuff instead. We're going to make that tomorrow for lunch, instead.


Here's our menu for the week.

Monday:
Chicken Fried Steak
Sweet Potato Souffle (a recipe from my MIL)
Tuesday:
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Left over sweet potatoes
Wednesday:
Left Overs
Thursday:
Baked Slow Cooker Chicken (I got a meat/turkey injector, excited to try it)Friday:
Baked Chicken Nuggets
Saturday:
Left Overs
Sunday:
Double Decker Tacos

S ylvester's birthday was this last Saturday! Happy Birthday, Sylvester! I've said it probably a hundred times now, but it never gets old. Sylvester got some awesome toys and some moneys to buy other things with. He's so spoiled, I love it. He did really well having people over, despite being very tired.


We had a friend who does photography take pictures for us, and I'm hoping to get them by Wednesday so I can show them off. If not, I've got some I took, and I'll post those.

No comments:

Post a Comment